Winsor & Newton Drawing Ink – Liquid Indian ;
- Available in both 14ml and 30ml bottles, please select from the drop down menu
- Black ink was known as masi in India: a mixture of different ashes, water and glue; a formula we follow in our Liquid Indian Ink
- It was only in the mid-17th century, when Europe began importing ink from India, that it became known as Indian ink
- This ink can be applied with a brush or dip pen
- Widely used by designers, calligraphers and artists as well as illustrators
- Non Waterproof
- Supplied in a glass screw top bottle.