Winsor & Newton Drawing Ink – Black Indian (Waterproof) 14ml ;
- Formulated from a series of soluble dyes in a superior shellac solution
- Black Indian ink was known as masi in India.
- It was only in the mid 17th century, when Europe began importing ink from India, that it became known as Indian ink
- Fast-drying and water resistant
- All colours are intermixable and you can overlay different colours
- Can be applied with brush, dip pen or airbrush
- Widely used by designers, calligraphers and artists as well as illustrators
- Supplied in a 14ml glass screw top bottle.